Let’s face it grooms, as your big day approaches you’re going to be the subject of many jokes and pranks
(which you probably deserve for giving away your manhood). We’re guessing that a lot of your so-called “friends” have all sorts of gags planned for your bachelor party
. Lucky for you, there’s a way to get them all back.
like to show appreciation to their stag night guests by buying a round of shots for the group. However, not all grooms are especially kind when choosing which shot to give away. Think of it this way: this is your toast to your party guests. “Thanks for taking advantage of me all night... suckers!”
Here are some shots that will make the hair on the back of your buddies’ necks stand up. Remember; don’t tell them what they’re about drink.Prairie Fire
– Certified nasty. Tequila and Tabasco sauceCement Mixer
– This shot is pretty creative and is especially disturbing for anyone who has a gag reflex. Start with a shot of Bailey’s, hold it in the mouth, follow up with a shot of lime juice and swish the two together. The nastiness comes from the two liquids curdling when mixed together. Smoker’s Cough
– A shot of Jagermeister (harmless enough) topped off with a squirt of mayonnaise. No further explanation necessary.Buffalo Sweat
– Aka The New Jersey Turnpike. The bartender drains all of the liquor from the rubber bar mat into shot glasses. To top it off, ask him to ring out the bar rag as well. Watch as your friends run to the restroom (if they can make it in time). Three Wise Men
– Equal parts of Johnnie Walker scotch, Jim Beam bourbon and Jack Daniels whiskey. All that we ask is you don’t waste any Johnnie Walker Blue Label with this.
– Three Wise Men plus Jose Cuervo.
– This is almost as bad as literally drinking motor oil. 1 ½ oz. Jagermeister Herbal Liqueur, ½ oz. Peppermint Schnapps, ½ oz. Goldschlager Cinnamon Schnapps and ½ oz. Malibu Coconut Rum. Don’t think it sounds all that awful? Go ahead and try it.. Gorilla Puke
– There’s no gimmick with this shot. Equal parts Bacardi 151 and Wild Turkey Bourbon. Bacardi 151
– Tastes like pure gasoline and equally as flammable.The Mexican Hooker
– We saved the worst for last. If you plan on ordering this shot, you’ll probably need to provide your own tuna (because we can’t think of one bar that stocks it). Similar to the prairie fire, The Mexican Hooker consists of Jose Cuervo and tabasco sauce. The kicker is the tuna fish juice that’s added last.
If your friends can survive any one of these shots, they’ve earned the right to be a part of your wedding.